Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.359 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,377 Dirham (GH₵9,063) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)