Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,780 Dirham (GH₵9,379) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)