Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.422 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,772 Dirham (GH₵7,751) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)