Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.000 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,721 Dirham (GH₵9,862) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (30 minutes ago)