Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08613 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,909 Dirham (¥382,085) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (42 minutes ago)