Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,495 Dirham (¥328,208) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)