Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08404 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,031 Dirham (¥369,245) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (30 minutes ago)