Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,256 Dirham (Mex$ 26,298) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (40 minutes ago)