Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48321 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,836 Dirham (Mex$ 22,424) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)