Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49546 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,785 Dirham (Mex$ 27,822) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)