Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,578 Dirham ($4,876) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (25 minutes ago)