Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,481 Dirham ($5,262) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)