Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.988 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,943 Dirham ($4,299) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)