Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03361 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,577 Dirham (493,271 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)