Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09140 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,005 Dirham (Shilling207,943) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)