Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.302 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,462 Dirham (€2,430) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)