Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08536 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,036 Dirham (¥457,328) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)