Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08473 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,558 Dirham (¥466,863) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)