Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.080 MAD / TOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,402 Dirham (Pa'anga 5,736) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)