Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.109 MAD / TOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,814 Dirham (Pa'anga 6,039) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)