Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49556 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,821 Dirham (Mex$ 31,926) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)