Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46804 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,000 Dirham (Mex$ 32,049) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)