Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,020 Dirham (Mex$ 29,509) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)