Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17262 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,832 Dirham (руб 62,747) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)