Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16859 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,532 Dirham (руб 92,132) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)