Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16304 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,587 Dirham (руб 89,465) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)