Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,595 Dirham (руб 107,371) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)