Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17498 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,663 Dirham (руб 78,085) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)