Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.832 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,694 Dirham (R$ 8,014) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)