Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09170 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,315 Dirham (188,829 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)