Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09180 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,895 Dirham (162,246 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)