Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09405 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,969 Dirham (159,155 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (35 minutes ago)