Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09592 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,885 Dirham (176,027 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)