Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09371 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,178 Dirham (151,290 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)