Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08682 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,836 Dirham (124,816 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)