Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08692 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,477 Dirham (166,570 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (31 minutes ago)