Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09350 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,070 Dirham (171,870 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)