Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.844 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,056 Dirham (R$ 7,053) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)