Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,444 Dirham (R$ 7,806) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)