Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,380 Dirham (R$ 7,439) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)