Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09242 MAD / XPF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,932 Dirham (529,455 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)