Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08990 MAD / XPF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 120% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,439 Dirham (305,222 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)