Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09327 MAD / XPF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,544 Dirham (445,417 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)