Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09330 MAD / XPF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 139% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,168 Dirham (537,718 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)