Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08974 MAD / XPF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,148 Dirham (302,531 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)