Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02784 MAD / MRO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,112 Dirham (470,925 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)