Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26593 MAD / MRU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,137 Dirham (71,963 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)