Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02730 MAD / MRO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,241 Dirham (778,013 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)