Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02610 MAD / MRO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,048 Dirham (729,928 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (40 minutes ago)