Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 MAD / MRO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,370 Dirham (666,873 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)