Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26609 MAD / MRU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,399 Dirham (95,450 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)