Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02672 MAD / MRO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,457 Dirham (690,855 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)