Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.517 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,723 Dirham (£2,215) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)