Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.508 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,275 Dirham (£2,261) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)