Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.426 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,472 Dirham (£2,372) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)