Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.187 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,102 Dirham (£2,552) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)