Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,932 Dirham (30,340 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)