Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,968 Dirham (31,262 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)