Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,756 Dirham (30,232 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)