Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,503 Dirham (24,517 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)