Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,079 Dirham (28,418 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)