Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,941 Dirham (30,140 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)