Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.146 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,569 Dirham (31,046 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)