Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49687 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,726 Dirham (Mex$ 39,700) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (33 minutes ago)