Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.378 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,453 Dirham (﷼ 1,003) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)