Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.617 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,718 Dirham (﷼ 963) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)