Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15141 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,026 Dirham (руб 92,634) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)