Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15915 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,023 Dirham (руб 94,397) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)