Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17209 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,322 Dirham (руб 89,035) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)