Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16770 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,063 Dirham (руб 83,861) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)