Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,230 Dirham (₨102,704) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)