Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12875 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,324 Dirham (₨111,261) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)