Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13364 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,136 Dirham (₨98,296) in Nizamabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)