Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14470 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,814 Dirham (₨102,379) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)