Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08972 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,407 Dirham (¥171,731) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)