Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08660 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,737 Dirham (¥204,817) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)