Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,493 Dirham (¥205,784) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)