Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08810 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,886 Dirham (123,568 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)