Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08647 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,333 Dirham (96,362 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)