Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08722 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,362 Dirham (141,741 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)