Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,672 Dirham (元13,378) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)