Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,607 Dirham (元12,185) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (39 minutes ago)