Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,435 Dirham (€2,722) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)