Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.880 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,148 Dirham (€2,403) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (43 minutes ago)