Cost of living comparison between Nijmegen, Netherlands and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,038 Dirham (€3,638) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)