Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08394 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,833 Dirham (¥307,736) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (30 minutes ago)