Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08837 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,654 Dirham (¥324,239) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)