Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08655 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,887 Dirham (¥310,657) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)