Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,797 Dirham (€2,269) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (40 minutes ago)