Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.083 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,832 Dirham (€2,241) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)