Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.100 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,140 Dirham (€2,535) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)