Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01711 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,859 Dirham (1,569,609 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)