Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01631 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,935 Dirham (1,467,835 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)