Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01621 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,797 Dirham (1,467,600 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)