Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,135 Dirham (986,165 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)