Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,955 Dirham (1,226,333 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)