Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,403 Dirham (30,653,777 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)