Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,698 Dirham (Mex$ 40,448) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)