Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.489 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,418 Dirham (£2,275) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)