Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.389 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,986 Dirham (£2,340) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)