Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.460 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,576 Dirham (£2,213) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)