Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,068 Dirham (R 29,436) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)