Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,311 Dirham (R 18,743) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)