Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,783 Dirham (R 28,373) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)