Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.514 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,352 Dirham (AU$4,838) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)