Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.210 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,001 Dirham (AU$5,409) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)