Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.402 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,907 Dirham (AU$4,851) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)