Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.520 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,654 Dirham ($4,270) in Newark, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)