Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.351 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,570 Dirham ($4,553) in Newark, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)