Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,285 prices entered by 1,093 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 59,202 Dirham ($6,204) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)