Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,880 prices entered by 1,285 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,277 Dirham ($5,117) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)