Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,357 prices entered by 1,165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.913 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,667 Dirham ($4,203) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)