Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.998 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,273 Dirham (NZ$4,755) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)