Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.091 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,303 Dirham (NZ$5,402) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)