Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.136 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,347 Dirham (NZ$4,813) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (28 minutes ago)