Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,127 Dirham (NZ$4,927) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)