Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,522 Dirham ($3,754) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)