Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.909 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,977 Dirham ($3,530) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)