Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07743 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,167 Dirham (J$286,278) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)