Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,934 Dirham ($3,537) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (44 minutes ago)