Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,180 Dirham (Q16,044) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)