Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.316 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,648 Dirham (Q10,372) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)