Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,035 Dirham (Q12,702) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)