Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,333 Dirham (Q15,070) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)