Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,844 Dirham (Q16,534) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (36 minutes ago)