Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.352 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,222 Dirham (Q14,953) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)