Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.247 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,061 Dirham (Q15,284) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)