Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34307 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,222 Dirham (ARS $32,712) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)