Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.064 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 147% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,357 Dirham (CHF 4,904) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)