Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,644 Dirham (16,648 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)