Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,934 Dirham (13,883 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)