Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08895 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,069 Dirham (¥270,587) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)